If you use Tik Tok you’ll have definitely seen this pasta on so many peoples pages! It’s a really easy recipe and you can add/alter it in so many different ways but here is the base of it! I’ll add a little note at the end with ideas to pimp your pasta up!
- Rigatoni pasta (I never measure pasta, I just guess)
- A block of feta cheese
- Two packets of cherry tomatoes
- Three cloves of garlic
- Salt/pepper to season
- A glug of olive oil
- Dried oregano (or mixed Italian herbs)
- Preheat the oven to 200degrees
- Place your block of feta into an oven proof tin and cover with the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, add the garlic (whole or diced) and season with salt and pepper and your choice of herbs.
- Bake the feta and tomatoes in the oven for around 40 minutes to an hour until the tomatoes are soft.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked, around 5-10 minutes .
- Mix the feta and tomatoes all together until a creamy sauce is made.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and serve!
You could add cooked chicken and peppers to this for a more substantial meal.
Another great idea for this would be to use a block of soft garlic cheese (such as Boursin) if you’re not a huge fan of feta cheese.