- 12 sausages (meat or veggie)
- One large onion
- Dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- 140g plain flour
- 4 large eggs
- 200ml of milk
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 200degrees
- Heat up an oven proof dish with a little oil in.
- Crack the four eggs into a bowl and incorporate the flour a little at a time until smooth.
- Gradually add the milk to the egg and flour mixture and whisk until it has all incorporated.
- Season the Yorkshire pudding mix with salt and pepper and leave to one side
- Chop the onion and brown in a little oil in a pan, add the sausages and brown them, season with salt and pepper and some dried thyme.
- Take the dish out of the oven and add the sausages and onions, tipping all of the oil into the bowl (be careful as the oil will be extremely hot).
- Add the Yorkshire pudding mixture to the sausages and place back in the oven.
- Cook for between 25-30 minutes until browned (don’t open the door during this time or the Yorkshire pudding will sink).
- Once ready, serve with gravy, mashed potatoes and peas!